$35,000 in Scholarships Available
14 – $2,500 Scholarships for High School Seniors and 1st Year College Students
Planning to Attend a University/College in the U.S. in the Fall of 2015
The Taiwanese American Scholarship Fund is focused on helping economically-challenged Taiwanese American youth
fulfill their dreams of obtaining higher education.
Deadline: Midnight – March 31, 2015
- U.S. Citizen AND a direct blood descendant of a Taiwanese citizen
- High school senior or 1st year college student residing in the United States
- Plan to attend a University or College as a 1st or 2nd year student in the Fall of 2015 in the United States (If selected, high school seniors must submit college acceptance letter for verification.)
- Have a minimum cumulative unweighted high school/college GPA of 3.0
- Have a household income at or below the Federal/State/County Low Income Level (Must be able to show 2013 or 2014 tax return should applicant be selected for award.)
- The scholarship is open to ALL MAJORS
All awardees must attend the Awards Banquet in order to receive the scholarship.
The banquet will be held in late August of 2015 in the greater Los Angeles area. For all out-of-town awardees, travel and lodging will be provided as necessary. (Date and location subject to change.)
- Online Application Form
- Official High School/College Transcript
Instructions and Guidelines:
All materials must be RECEIVED by midnight March 31, 2015. Anything received (whether mailed, emailed, or faxed) past that date and time will NOT be considered, regardless of the postmark.
Do not mail additional materials, such as resumes, certificates, or newspaper clippings, unless requested. They will not be reviewed.
Awardees will be notified no later than May 31, 2015. The scholarship award can only be used to cover the cost of attending a university/college. This may include tuition, fees, books, supplies, living expenses and meals. What is included in the cost of attendance varies by institution.
If you have questions or need additional information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.